Beko CIF71W Built In Single Oven
The Beko CIF71W Built In Single Oven is nice and easy to use, perfect for those Sunday Roasts along with all the trimmings. It has a modern white finish which will look the part in any kitchen, and has an A Energy Rating, which means you can cook your food easily, and save money on your energy bills over time.
The Beko has a fan oven which ensures that whatever you cook is properly cooked throughout, due to the heat being distributed evenly inside the oven. This is ideal for dishes like quiche or a flan. Whereas on a conventional oven you would need to blind bake the pastry before cooking the filling, the fan oven does it all at the same time! See more features below.
- The oven has a full width variable grill, which gives you plenty of space for your food, and more control over the temperature you cook it at. It can also be used as a fanned grill, giving you extra peace of mind that your food is cooked properly.
- The CIF71W has a large 66 Ltr capacity to give you plenty of space for your food, so you can cook bigger meals with ease.
- A handy defrost function means you can defrost foods, such as a joint of mean, safely and evenly. By only turning the fan on and using no heat, the air inside the oven is circulated around the food, speeding up the defrosting process, whilst keeping the food somewhere safe.
- The easy clean enamel has been used to make it easier for you to clean the oven. By doing so, it means you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning.
- The oven has a mechanical minute minder so you can cook food for a specified time with ease, and there is a 100 minute auto-cutoff for those dishes which need longer cooking times, so you’ll never spoil your food again!