Beko CDF22309X Built In Double Oven
The Beko CDF22309X Built In Double Oven provides flexibility and a stainless steel finish to suit your needs and look right in your kitchen. It has an A Energy Rating which means over time this great value product will save you money on your energy bills.
The main cavity in this double oven is a fan oven, so you can be sure that your food is cooked properly throughout. There is also the defrost function so, for example, you can defrost joints of meat in a safe environment and speed the process up. It does this by only circulating the air inside the oven around the food, with no heat at all. See more features below.
- The Beko’s top cavity acts as a conventional oven so you can cook more food at the same time as the fan oven is in use. So you could cook a joint of meat in the fan oven, and cook an apple crumble in the conventional oven for after. Brilliant!
- A full width variable grill makes grilling your food much easier, so you spend less time trying to fit the bacon on the tray, and more time cooking it.
- The CDF22309X is fully programmable, so you can set your food to come on at a desired time, cook the time you specify, and then stop cooking when you tell it to, so you have complete flexibility in your cooking.
- Cleaning your double oven is now easier to do, with easy clean enamels in both cavities, and catalytic linings in the main oven. These are designed to make it harder for food to get stuck to, so less effort is needed. The SimplySteam programme makes it easier still. Put a small amount of water in the well in the bottom of the main oven, select the programme, and the steam created helps to lift off the fat and grease that proves harder to clean.
- With a combined usable capacity of 113 Litres, this Double Oven offers you masses of room for when you need it, so you don’t need to worry.